Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rainbows in the Morning

This is what I saw when I looked out my bathroom window Saturday morning. It was a lovely way to wake up and start my day! It looked like there was a spotlight highlighting the mountains and making them even lovelier with the addition of the rainbow. Since rainbows generally signify a promise of better things to come I took it as an omen that Saturday was going to be a good day. I started hearing Black Eyed Peas songs in my head and felt a lighter spring in my gait. There are worse ways you can start your day!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pic!! want to go hunt for the pot of gold! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rainbow photo! Stop by my blog conincidentally I have a rainbow photo in todays post as well, great minds!!

    ReplyDelete